In every life comes a moment when, to reach out,
can change everything.
After completing her Bachelor of Psychology (B.Psych) at the University of Western Australia in 1979, Joanna worked for many years in forensic and welfare settings.
Since completing her Master of Psychology (M.Psych) (Counselling Psychology) at Curtin University, she has worked in community agencies, in private practice and as a contract sessional psychologist.
Joanna is endorsed by the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) as a Counselling Psychology specialist.
Master of Psychology (Counselling Psychology) - Curtin University.
Bachelor of Psychology - University of Western Australia.
Certificate in Gestalt Psychology - Gestalt Institute of Perth.
Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management) - Curtin University.
- Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency: PSY0001588697
- Medicare Provider: 4670935J
- Working with Children Clearance: 904360
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Association of Counselling Psychologists (ACP)